Indonesian Professionals Association (IPA) is a California based non-profit professional organization. We were incorporated in February of 1991 with a mission to pull together resources to promote development and growth of personal and professional potentials among our members.
Our membership comprises primarily of Indonesians from Silicon Valley-Bay area who are interested in developing their business acumen, leadership/networking skills, and entrepreneurial talent. Our members work for multinationals, finance/banking institutions, startups, high-tech manufacturing, information technology vendors, logistics/transportation providers and engineering firms.
In general, our members are bilingual in English and Indonesian, and have advanced degree from US/overseas academic institutions. Although the name of our organization reflects Indonesian origin of the majority of our members, we welcome everyone who shares common interests in professional networking.
Purposes of Organization:
1. Promote stronger ties and closer cooperation between the Indonesian professional community and the business community.
2. Foster cooperation among members and Indonesian professionals in general.
3. Promote individual members' professionalism, career opportunities and growth.
4. Promote exchange of ideas, knowledge, and social/cultural news among members.
5. Foster stronger business links between Indonesia and the United States.
To become the leading Indonesian professionals organization in the US, in providing career and business opportunities by providing cooperation among our members and by establishing strong ties to the business community and other professional organizations.