Our Mission Statement
To become the leading Indonesian professionals organization in the United States, in providing career and business opportunities through collaboration among our members and by establishing strong ties to the business community and other professional organizations.
- Promote stronger ties and closer cooperation between the Indonesian professional community and the business community.
- Foster collaboration among members and Indonesian professionals in general.
- Promote individual professionalism, career opportunities and growth.
- Promote exchange of ideas, knowledge, and social/cultural news among members.
- Foster stronger business links between Indonesia and the United States.
Indonesian Professionals Association (IPA) is a California based non-profit professional organization. We were incorporated in February 1991 with a mission to pull together resources to promote personal and professional development among our members.
Our membership comprises of Indonesians from Silicon Valley-Bay area who are interested in developing their professional careers, business acumen, leadership skills, professional networks and entrepreneurship. Our members work for multinationals, finance/banking institutions, startups, high-tech manufacturing, information technology vendors, logistics/transportation providers and engineering firms.
In general, our members are bilingual in English and Indonesian, and have advanced degree from US/overseas academic institutions. Although the name of our organization reflects Indonesian origin of the majority of our members, we welcome everyone who shares common interests in professional networking.